Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Francis Veterinary Hospital. Life can be hectic: to make it a little easier, we provide all the necessary information about our practice on this page:
- Office Hours;
- Phone numbers;
- Location and driving directions;
- Important services; and,
- Our approach to veterinary care.
Francis Veterinary Hospital
16199 S. Golden Road
Golden, CO 80401
Monday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
*Saturday: 7:30 am – 12:00pm
*(CLOSED second Saturday of each month)
Appointment Scheduling Details
Same day appointments. If a client calls, we get them in quickly!
We diagnose before we treat
We schedule a full 30-minute appointment for all our exams. This allows ample time to discuss your concerns with our doctors and to provide your pet with a comprehensive exam. If you phone us with questions, our client care specialists are happy to assist you. If additional information is needed, a doctor calls you back the same day.
We provide expert medical care, should your pet become ill or injured. We offer a full range of excellent animal care with specialized diagnostic and life-saving skills. We also provide consultations with board certified specialists.
- Wellness Exams
- General Surgery Services
- Pain Management
- Diagnostic Blood and Urine Profiles
- Consultation with Board Certified Specialists
- Prescription Diets & Flea/Tick Control
- I Vet dog and cat food
Our office accepts cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
Facilities and Equipment
- In house diagnostic equipment
- Ability to have blood chemistries within an hour
- Off site Laboratory for more complicated testing
- Biopsies and removal of growths